New Guy here from N.Y.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bulldogge

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and would like to say hello. I am a casual cook and like to play in the kitchen when I get some free time (weekends that is,and it isn't even every weekend:() I am hoping to get some advise on some new cookware. Everyone on here seems very friendly and helpful so I am glad to be part of the community.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Looks like we got some cooks from the upstate N.Y. area. I am a lifelong Buffalo Bills fan and do a lot of grilling at the games. If any of you are Bills fans maybe we can hook up for the home opener and share some recipes on the grill.

Hey S&P, Once a New Yorker always a New Yorker. The wife was just saying a couple of days ago,what are we doing for vacation this year and then she said how about Montana. You never know, you might have cook us up some fish like in the pic. Have a good one.

Welcome to DC. We are a friendly bunch and love to cook, and enjoy good food. There are people from many places in the world around here, and can answer just about any culinary question you might have.

One thing though, Detroit Tigers rule!:mrgreen:, as do the Red Wings.

Again, welcome. We look forward to sharing recipes, techniques, and good times.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Hey Chief, My wife will agree with you as she is from Michigan. I was forced to buy her a tiggers hoodie when I was getting my 27 TIME WORLD CHAMPION YANKEES hoodie...lol... Anyway glad to see all the different people from all over the world. we might be out your way in July for a family reunion. Perhaps we can get together for some good eats? Have a good one. Oh yea, for the record N.Y. only has 1 football team that plays in N.Y. those other 2 teams play in Jersey.

Hi Kylie, and thanks.Hope everything is well down under. Speaking of chocolate,I also have a chocolate fountain business I do on the side so I must agree with you on the chocolate. And I cant forget about how much I like Fosters.

Hey S&P, Once a New Yorker always a New Yorker. The wife was just saying a couple of days ago,what are we doing for vacation this year and then she said how about Montana. You never know, you might have cook us up some fish like in the pic. Have a good one.

Joey lives on the Eastern side of Montana...You gotta climb a mountain to visit me....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom