New here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

terri2337

Assistant Cook
Hi, I'm Terri. I'm from the northwest corner of Arkansas, near the Wal-Mart home office. I am a medical transcriptionist working from home, and I have an 8-month-old daughter who at this very moment is fighting going to bed. :wacko:

Just wanted to say hello while trying to find all the goodies posted on the board!

Terri

Last edited:
You are most welcome here! Lots of good recipes and good help! I strongly recommend a protective cover for your keygboard - this site makes you drool!

Welcome to DC Terri, and so sweet to meet your beautiful little girl!! I hope you will have loads of fun with us, look forward to seeing you around often!!

Welcome to the site Terri :) Your daughter is beautiful! I have an 8 month old daughter as well. Is this your first?

I don't know how I missed your post. I have great radar skills for babies, having several grandchildren of my own. The baby is gorgeous. I hope you have as good a time here as I have. So much information ........and encouragement.

Welocme to DC Terri.
Beautiful little girl!!!

3.gif

Welcome to your new Home, Follow us around the place, ask questions if you like. Grab a cup of Mississippi Mud and Come Join Us in Your New Home ! James:chef:

GB said:
Welcome to the site Terri :) Your daughter is beautiful! I have an 8 month old daughter as well. Is this your first?

As GB was being too much of a Mr. discreet, I will say it for him!! Hey everyone GB has oodle of pics of his little girl Rachel on his site!! Check out the link on his signature!! She is an angel as well!!
25.gif

Thank you for the welcome everyone! It's good to be here.

Thank you, and yes, she is our first. She's so precious and a wonderful addition to our lives....our SLEEPLESS lives!! :LOL:

Just kidding! GB, your daughter is absolutely beautiful! I'm sure you are so proud!! :-p

Hi Terri!!! Great to have you!!! Beautiful baby!!! Mine aren't babies anymore (20 and 25)
Oh, I love Walmart!:LOL:

Hi Terri

Terri,

I am new to this forum as well:chef:. My name is Kyle, and after surfing around on this site I have found it to be great! My husband is my biggest fan of my cooking, but he never cooks.So it will be great to chat food on this site.( by the way, yes my name is Kyle, and I am a woman, you did not read the name wrong!)

I just love chatting food, and now I really love to chat food because I was chosen as one of the 100 finalists in the 42nd Pillsbury Bake Off this March!!:LOL: . I am so thrilled I can hardly stand it! Is there any other finalists on this site? If so, lets chat!

Wow, kyle! That's exciting!!! Where do you go? What are you going to make? Congrats!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom