New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathyn2

Assistant Cook
Hi, I am sending in a little intro. I just joined the forum today. I am not much of a cook but I love to eat! Trying to improve my cooking skills while keeping things low fat if possible. I am single and live near San Diego CA. I am not a big cook but love food and love to eat. :LOL: I also enjoy watching the Food Network. My favorite chefs/cooks there are Tyler Florence, Ina Garten and Bobby Flay. I also enjoy several other.

Hi Kathyn,
Welcome to DC...You jsut found a group who love to cook and eat as well..Enjoy the forums and jump in and ask questions and have some fun with us.

kadesma:)

Hi and welcome to a great forum on cooking and many otgher things. We are a very friendly bunch and some of the members know how to cook too! I am so happy to be here too. I joined and just have learned lots of stuff and made a lot of new friends all around the US and the world too!
My favorite on the Food Channel is Vanna White! Oh, no she is on the Wheel!
Giada is my favorite because she makes Italian food so easy and good. And besides she is so beautiful on the outside and inside too! I love Bobby and Tyler also! They are both very good cooks and entertaining too!
Welcome to the club! Have fun!

Hello and a big welcome to our wonderful site just loaded with good food ideas and great friends.

I love San Diego! I spent the best years of my life there. Met DH when I was almost 16 ( in the late 40's) and have been married almost 52 years.

How near are you to S.D.? I have family there in Spring Valley and close to Lindburg Field.
Marge

Welcome to DC!! As you can see, there are lots of friendly, helpful people here. Enjoy! :)

I live up in the North County of San Diego. I grew up in Del Mar. Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes! Tonite it is raining cats and dogs in sunny San Diego. lol Kathy

Dove said:
Hello and a big welcome to our wonderful site just loaded with good food ideas and great friends.

I love San Diego! I spent the best years of my life there. Met DH when I was almost 16 ( in the late 40's) and have been married almost 52 years.

How near are you to S.D.? I have family there in Spring Valley and close to Lindburg Field.
Marge

And what a wonderful day to be joinin' such a forum!

And May the sun always shine warm upon your back and may the road of life always rise gently to greet you!!!

And if you ever find the pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow - remember me!!!

Welcom and enjoy!

Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes. You are all a friendly bunch and I have been reading some of your threads. Any diet cooking threads around? lol

Hey and welcome!!

Ina is my favorite chef on food network also. I don't know, there's just something about her that makes her seem really warm and inviting.

Back
Top Bottom