New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vainglorious

Washing Up
I know almost nothing about cooking. I need to learn quick because my parents kicked me out, my girlfriend left me, and I'm sick of McDonalds. I figured out a few things on my own, so I'll give you dudes some pointers, too.

Welcome to DC!:cool:

Vainglorious said:
I know almost nothing about cooking. I need to learn quick because my parents kicked me out, my girlfriend left me, and I'm sick of McDonalds.
:shock:

Wow! You did come to the right place though, we can help you out buddy.

What is your meal plan for the week? Hamburger helper or something a little more fun?? Do you have a crockpot? Are you starving when you get home or can you take an hour to cook a meal (if needed, normally it doesn't take that long).

Welcome to DC, just find a topic, ask a question or two and many will hurry to answer.

kadesma:)

Vain, I believe you came to the right place, with the right people. You'll feel at home here and we all will learn a lot together.

Marion

Welcome to DC!

Sounds like you'll fit right in to our "single guys who can't cook, college cooks who can't afford to, cheap eats, and ramin noodles" forums!

Oh, wait -- we don't have seperate forums for those ....

Hang around ... I'm working on it.

Anyway - we're glad you found us! I'm sure someone in here can help you with any question(s) you may have!!!

Welcome to our forum, Vain!! Sorry to hear about the less than desirable situation in your life, but take heart, we will keep you good company!!:) I hope you will enjoy this place as much as all of us here, just pick up some ideas and you will be eating much better than McDonalds in no time!:chef:

Back
Top Bottom