New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Treklady

Cook
I am a home schooling, stay at home mom, who teaches cooking in our home school co-op. I teach mostly to 5-9 year olds, but now have expanded to the 10-12 year old group, due to the fact that some of my students are now getting older.

We now, at home, are grinding our own grains, but still knead our bread by hand (money issues). We love experimenting with our grains and have not made anything we have not liked thus far.

I love being in the kitchen, but am by no means a chef, I am not even a Rachael Ray. I just love being in my kitchen and watching the look on peoples faces when they eat my food. I try to cook more with whole foods then with boxed or canned, food, but there are times (Health issues) that I still keep a few of those items for the "Just in case mom feels bad days."

Anyhow, I found this place when I was looking for a vegetarian stuffed cabbage recipe for my 13 year old daughter who has been a vegetarian for nearly 5 years now. dinner at my home is always interesting.

That's pretty much it in a nut shell.

Welcome to DC Treklady.
I'm sure you will find many recipes and wonderful people to share ideas with here.
kadesma:)

Hi and welcome to DC, a site with a lot of interesting and helpful members who are looking forward to exchanging recipes and discuss cooking and much more with you!

I hope you will find lots to enjoy here. Lots of nice people generous with their recipes and advice. I've made lots of dishes from this site. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom