New Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mollies mom

Assistant Cook
I just found this site last evening and have been up all night reading posts, I love it......so much info here. I am/was a restaurant GM and chef since the early 1970's and am right now just taking a break........thought I retired but in actuality can't stand not having the structure of a job in my life. I can't work the long hours I used to so will probably find something part time or just a few days a week when I get ready to venture out again. Right now I do a little private cooking for people by word of mouth and have a wedding to do in the early fall. I discovered the fun of bread making last Dec and am having a blast with it and pizza and hope to have one of my sons help me build a wood fired oven in my backyard so I can make pizza and bread there and keep the heat out of the house. Hope to spend an enjoyable time here.

Welcome - You will be surprised about the many caring and helpfull people you will meet on here - Enjoy - I am at this moment showing someone this site - Of course they are impressed - The love of cooking is something better shared!!!!!

Last edited:
Welcome, mollies mom. We are so happy you have found us. Up all night? We must be doing something right.

This is a wonderful site for folks interested in all things "food" and that includes TOYS.

I don't have to tell you to browse our forums. You seem to have had a wonderful time doing that already.

Come on in and have fun with the rest of us!

Thanks

Thank you all for the welcome, I plan on being up again tonight readin here while my dough rises and I make a few things for a BBQ this weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Welcome Mollie's mom. This is a fun site. By the way, my black lab is named Molly. She's a real sweetheart as I'm sure your Mollie is.

Mollie

Our Mollie is a little ShihTzu............and she just brought her two younger brothers home too. so now the 2 cats have more friends to chase around the house! Sometimes they all make me crazy with their energy levels but they are the best company and they clean up kitchen spills great too!

Oh, so your Mollie is a pooch! It seems that 1/3 to 1/2 of all the female dogs are named Molly (Mollie), at least in my neighborhood!

You might want to check out the threads on dog food if you already haven't.

Hi and welcome Mollies mom, it's nice to have you here with us. I hope you will share some of your special recipes with us.:)

Back
Top Bottom