New here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DarayTala

Assistant Cook
Hello all! I'm Rachael, a 21 year old cooking fanatic with no background or experience at all. My mother always made home cooked delicious meals as i was growing up and i love watching cooking shows. When i started living on my own and even a little before, i started really experimenting with cooking and trying out new things. Growing up in a Jewish household i was fairly limited and have since tried to branch out and learn more about flavor combinations i had no experience with. Honestly though, while i have a few great dishes i can make with no recipe, i'm still floundering and trying to find my way. I'm here to learn all i can about cooking and hopefully will better my dishes in the process.

Welcome, you will learn a lot here. I bet at some point you will even teach the rest of us something if you hang around awhile.

Hello Rachael. I am new here also and made my very first meal today on my own. I received some great advice that helped my first time a success. "Welcome" from one newcomer to another.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom