New here and happy to have found you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jenlownie

Assistant Cook
Hi, my name is Jen and I'm a complete newbie here. I've been looking for a food forum where I could read up, put in my two cents, but most of all learn a bunch of good stuff -- well not heavy duty, just expanding my horizons a little! There's a lot of forums out there where nobody's talking.... and I love to talk. :)

A little about me - I"m a small biz owner, never enough time in the day and money is always tight - so I'm always interested in learning more about good foods that are easy, tasty, good for you (well.....) and inexpensive. I've got a very supportive DH, stepkids on the weekends, a part-time vegan, and several critters underfoot and overhead including two parrots - so no teflon cooking for me.

Am so looking forward to looking around, beginning to know the people here, finding good stuff and having fun! Thank you all for being here!

Jen Lownie

Welcome to DC Jen,
look around a little and you will find just about anything foodwise you'd like. Just ask and you'll have all kinds of answers. This forum is great that way. We also love to chat:LOL:

kadesma

Welcome Jen! You'll love this site, its very friendly and helpful, plenty of info at hand whenever you need it. Enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome(s). I have a feeling this is going to be fun. Have started posting and will probably be sticking questions in all over the place!

Jen L.

Welcome Jen. There are alot of great people on this site...and lots of information.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom