New here too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LeisuresKitchen

Washing Up
Hi everyone! :chef:
I've been looking around the net for the right cooking forum. I'm a total foodie and I love to cook new and exciting things at least every other day.
Right now i'm trying to cook light recipes since I started living a healthier lifestyle about 2 months ago.

One thing I hope is ok on this board is that I take pictures of everything I cook. I have a huge file on my computer that's mostly all the foods i've made here in our home.
I'm 34 years old and I was married a bit over 2 years ago. So I still consider myself a newlywed :)

I'm looking forward to swapping recipes and ideas, and hope I can learn from everyone as well.

Welcome. We have some of the best cooks anywhere. This is the best place to find recipes and get your questions answered. Please share some of your favorite recipes with us.:)

Hi and welcome to the DC family. This is definitely the right site to exchange recipes, ideas and topics. Have fun here.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!! I will defiantely like it here, well at least I hope I do. :)

Back
Top Bottom