New here, trying some new things.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheClassic

Assistant Cook
Hi everybody,

I joined this forum because I think I need a little help with my Creme Brulee(which is trying to set right now), but I'm also trying to expand my abilities a little. I can cook a few different things, and pretty much anything with directions is easy. I make a really good stuffed mushroom that I got from my uncle. Anyway, I'm sure I'll see you guys around.

Kyle

I will be of no help with the creme brulee but I can say welcome to Discuss Cooking! Take a look around, swipe a few recipes, we have more ;) Go IMMEDIATELY to the Vegetable Forum and leave that stuffed mushroom recipe - YUM!

Welcome and yes PLEASE post the stuffed mushroom recipe. We love them around here!!!

Ditto on the stuffed mushroom recipe, I love them! Please post your recipe. Oh and welcome to DC!

Hi Kyle, welcome to DC! Hope your Creme Brulee turned out well. Oh yes, do not forget to post your recipe for the stuffed mushroom! Have a great time here!

Well, the Creme Brulee didn't turn out so well my first time. It didn't turn out very well my second time. It just wouldn't set. Oh, well. Gotta try it again.

Ciao Kyle, welcome to DC, glad to have you with us! Well, don't get discouraged about creme brulèe, we all have been there and done that with one recipe or another!! Sorry, I haven't tried creme brulèe myself yet, though it is one of those things I would like to some time. However the topic has been discussed several times on the board... here is the example... check out some of these threads, I hope you will find some info that will help you!

Ah, and don't forget to post your stuffed shroom recipe please!!:-p

Back
Top Bottom