New here-what a great place to be.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chopper

Executive Chef
Moderator Emeritus
:chef:Hi from Colorado. I grew up in Michigan, and came to Colorado via Uncle Sam (I was in the Air Force) in 1979. I love this forum! My husband has been on a forum for old Ford trucks for quite some time, and I needed a place to make new cooking friends. We even got together with several people from his forum when we were traveling through NM the beginning of this month. I have already enjoyed this site even though I just signed up.
Great to be here! :sorcerer:

:chef:Hi from Colorado. I grew up in Michigan, and came to Colorado via Uncle Sam (I was in the Air Force) in 1979. I love this forum! My husband has been on a forum for old Ford trucks for quite some time, and I needed a place to make new cooking friends. We even got together with several people from his forum when we were traveling through NM the beginning of this month. I have already enjoyed this site even though I just signed up.
Great to be here! :sorcerer:

Welcome, Welcome!:chef:

Glad you're here Chopper.........lots of good food talks with good fun people. You'll love it here. My retired husband sits across the room with his own computer doing his own thing too. Lately, when I'm not here, I'm in the kitchen...and he sure likes that too. ;)

Welcome, we Michiganders miss you. You'll have a great time here but watch out for flying food. Someone here started a food fight;P

Thank you.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome. I look forward to hanging out with you all.

Welcome Chopper!
They say that visual mnemonics is a good way to remember new names, so I've already got you pictured in leather, on a tricked out Harley Hog, dusting past an old jalopy Ford truck. :) Please don't mind joesfolk, we never fight here :)wink: - that's not a wink, that's my aim through a loaded straw).

Welcome to DC, love_cheese!

Welcome Chopper!
They say that visual mnemonics is a good way to remember new names, so I've already got you pictured in leather, on a tricked out Harley Hog, dusting past an old jalopy Ford truck. :) Please don't mind joesfolk, we never fight here :)wink: - that's not a wink, that's my aim through a loaded straw).

Welcome to DC, love_cheese!
I'm OK with you having that immage. I do ride motorcycles, but not a Hog. I can't wait to let my husband know what your visual is. I think he will like it.

Welcome to DC, Chopper. You found a great place here. Lots of great recipes and fun too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom