New: like gadgets looking for more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Margarete

Assistant Cook
:blush:Anyway don't usually spend that much time on the computer not that good at it.Came across this site and thought what the ....
I like gadgets and i am looking into getting one off those Butane burners for melting stuff.But they come without butane???Where do i get that??Live in the country with not much around.
Then i am going to get one of those ready to go wood ovens by Tuscany Fire so i can learn how to make Artisan bread(still trying hard to convince myself that i need one)allmost there...........
Did order a bunch of breadbaking books.So any way live in the country on 40 acres with my husband.Have lots of pets and 9 Goats.Like good food and hate paying good money for bad food(when we do eat out)
Hello to everyone.(incase of bad grammar i am origional from Germany did not find a spellcheck on this site):) Margarete

Hi, Margarete. Welcome to DC. Missouri is one of our neighboring states. We're practically neighbors. As for gadgets, it's a wonderful addiction. Can never have too many gadgets.:wacko:

As soon as I saw your name I knew you were western European. I have a sister with the American version of your name...Margaret.

You'll have to "talk" goats with another member here, bethzaring. She raises goats and has posted pictures of her beautiful "kids."

Don't worry about your computer or language skills. We're a global family and everyone is welcome. We're glad you've found us. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom