The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

montecosmo

Assistant Cook
Hi I just joined and wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Stacy and I'm from Maine.

I've been cooking for a long time but I'm not very good at it; therefore, I'll probably lurk more than I will post. I do have one saving grace though: I can bake like there's no tomorrow. :)

Although I've been a vegetarian for 20 years, I'm always looking for good techniques & recipes for meat because my husband and daughter are voracious carnivores. LOL. Hopefully I'll learn a lot from reading this forum.

Stacy

Hi, Stacy and welcome! This is the perfect place to get ideas and find new recipes!

Hi Stacy!!! Welcome to the site. If you look in the Healthy, Nutritien and Special Diets forum - go back to the last page - there are lots of vegetarian recipes.

I can cook but I couldn't bake a cake if my life depended on it!!!!!!!! And those people that can do both - I bow down to!!!

HI!
Welcome to the wonderful world of DC.
It's like a mini-vacation every day!!

Welcome Stacy!
We're really glad you're here!

You have no idea how much inspiration this site will give you!

Are Monte and Cosmo your two kitties?

Hi Stacy,

Welcome to DC...Glad to have you with us..Don't lurk, there is much to do and many topics to pick from..Fun and food...The best palce next to your own kitchen is right here.
kadesma:)

Hi Stacy!

Welcome aboard! :mrgreen: I just joined yesterday so I'm a newbie too :mrgreen:

I look forward to reading some of your recipes. My family likes their Red Meat and White Potatoes and even though I'm trying to veer them into more veg, Olive Oils and Soy, it's an uphill battle, especially since I'm not all that versed on the subject myself ha ha.

~ Raven ~

Hi Stacy,

Welcome to the boards :mrgreen:

I love it here, everyone is so kind and willing to help (if only all forums would be so awesome). You come from one of the prettiest states (Maine) - what I wouldn't give to spend every fall there!

Welcome to the site Stacy. You are going to love it here. What part of Maine are you from? We will be going up there next month for a wedding in Ogunquit. We love that area. I have also done a lot of white water canoing on the Androscogin and Saco rivers way up North.

callie said:
Hi, Stacy and welcome! This is the perfect place to get ideas and find new recipes!
Thank you; this sounds like a great place to be.

Stacy

kitchenelf said:
Hi Stacy!!! Welcome to the site. If you look in the Healthy, Nutritien and Special Diets forum - go back to the last page - there are lots of vegetarian recipes.
I will definitely check that out. Thank you for the welcome and the tip.

I can cook but I couldn't bake a cake if my life depended on it!!!!!!!! And those people that can do both - I bow down to!!!
:) Well, I've got the baking part down but I'm not so good at the cooking part. I think I'll be able to learn a lot here.

Stacy

jkath said:
Welcome Stacy!
We're really glad you're here!
Thank you, I'm glad to be here.

You have no idea how much inspiration this site will give you!
If what I've seen already is any indication, I have no doubt about that.

Are Monte and Cosmo your two kitties?
Yes, but only Monte is on my avatar (he's the orange one). The gray kitty is his brother TeeToo. This is Cosmo (http://cosmocat.net/photos/cosmocarseat.jpg). He looks a lot like TeeToo but he has no stripes.

Stacy

pdswife said:
HI!
Welcome to the wonderful world of DC.
It's like a mini-vacation every day!!
Hi back at you and thank you for the warm welcome. The mini-vacation sounds good; I could use one. :)

Stacy

kadesma said:
Hi Stacy,

Welcome to DC...Glad to have you with us..Don't lurk, there is much to do and many topics to pick from..Fun and food...The best palce next to your own kitchen is right here.
kadesma:)
Thank you; I'll try not to just lurk but I am a little shy.

Stacy

ICadvisor said:
Hi Stacy,

Welcome to the boards :mrgreen:
Hi and thank you.

I love it here, everyone is so kind and willing to help (if only all forums would be so awesome). You come from one of the prettiest states (Maine) - what I wouldn't give to spend every fall there!
Autumn here is pretty cool...winter, however ...brrrrrr. :)

Stacy

Back
Top Bottom