The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grammyswart

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone,
I am new member and looking forward to visiting often. I am a grandmother of 12 and I live in southwestern PA. I like to cook, read, garden, travel and spend time with all of those grandchildren ranging in age from 18 years to 6 months.

Wow! That's quite the family you have. It must be fun at meal time.

Glad you've joined us!

Hi and welcome! This is a great bunch here - hope you will like it as much as I do.

What are some of your favourite recipes to cook? I like experimenting with ethnic foods a lot, but I also like making my Mom and Grandma's traditional recipes too.

Mostly comfort food I guess. My kids like my chicken pot pie and cinamon rolls my problem is I don't usually have a recipe. I have just been cooking the same things for so many years. I look forward to getting some new ideas here.

Hello grammyswart....Welcome here. I'm looking forward to reading your recipes - anyone that's raised a healthy family like it sounds like you have....must have some interesting things to say about food! Sandyj :}

Welcome to DC, grammyswart!! Hope you will stay. It's fun around here!! Oh, thank you for reminding about Orange Julius drinks. My boys have never tried them.

img_234549_0_bcd61a316a700b63533b0231925699f2.gif

Ciao Grammy and welcome to DC!! We are glad that you have found us... we look forward to hearing all about your grand kids you must be so proud of, not to mention your ideas for goodies!!:)

Welcome Grammy,
nice to have another grammy here...I have 6 grandkids, four of which I take care of...Mine range in age from a month and a half to one who will be 13 in august. They are what keep me going.

kadesma:)

Welcome!!
Do I need to worry about my status on DC and DC's Grandma???
The oldest member here and Honorary Grandma to all.

kadesma,
I don't think I could take care of mine full time. God bless you. Four of my grandchildren live far away and I really miss them.
Dove,
I love you quote. I have had days like that.

Back
Top Bottom