The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lanefam

Assistant Cook
Hello from East Tennessee. We are a family of 8 that does alot of camping and fishing. That's how I found this site. I was looking up cooking tips for primitive camping.

:) Welcome to DC! Glad you found the site.

I can't wait to hear some of your tales about primitive camping. :LOL:

The reason I am looking up cooking and primitive camping is because my husband is going on a hunting trip and it will be primitive. We usually camp in a campground, at the lake and take the boat and the camper with water and electric, etc...
That's why I am having to learn about what and how he can cook, clean up, etc.. while on the trip.

lanefam said:
The reason I am looking up cooking and primitive camping is because my husband is going on a hunting trip and it will be primitive. We usually camp in a campground, at the lake and take the boat and the camper with water and electric, etc...
That's why I am having to learn about what and how he can cook, clean up, etc.. while on the trip.

Welcome to DC! I think he should be looking up this info for himself. Gives him a heads up on what to expect :LOL: So what will you be doing while he is away? I hope lots of great foods that you love!

Back
Top Bottom