The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karenlyn

Senior Cook
I haven't posted yet, so I'm saying hello here to get rid of that little message at the top of the forum telling me to post. :)

I love to cook, and that's why I'm here. I am American currently living in Barcelona, Spain, so if anybody has any questions about Spanish food or tapas or whatever, I'm your girl. :chef:

-Karen

Greetings from Nebraska & Welcome to DC! I'm a newcomer myself-and you'll soon discover, as I did, that this is a great bunch of people....I love this site!!!

Hi and welcome! I just went to Barcelona for the first time last fall, what a fabulous city! We stayed right on the La Rambla and had a great time! Oh how I miss those lovely spanish olives and sangria!

Wow! :) Thanks for all the friendly welcomes, everyone. I'll post some Spanish recipes soon... though I have to admit I don't make that much Spanish food at home. I do, however, drink lots and lots of Spanish wine.

I've never been to Espai Sucre, but I have some friends who went and had a good time. It's a little out of my price range for dessert, unfortunately. Maybe some day. Barcelona is a great city and there are lots of great places to eat.

Thanks again for the friendly welcome! :)

Karenlyn - Welcome!!! Make sure you're not cooking when you visit this site; it's addicting.;0 Enjoy the community, the family, and the friends you make along the way!

Welcome Karenlyn, hope your enjoying Europe, bet its nicer in Barcelona than here in Ireland, where at the moment its raining and windy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom