New Member here wanting to say Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

casperwitch

Assistant Cook
My name is Stephanie-Xiani. I'm a mother of a 3-year-old-boy. I'm a Mutt (Afro-Brasilian-Indian, Italian (father's side) Puerto Rican, Spaniard (mother's side),:shock: (now add Guatemalan, Puerto Rican and that's my son too. Ha-Ha) :LOL: I'm 28. I am a mother, student, model, and self-employeed. I am in the process of receiving my second degree. I have one in liberal Arts and now getting one for early Childhood Development and then will get one for Travel and Tourism. I love to sing, dance, model, paint, sculpt, take pictures and videos of my son and read alot. (So much so that I wish that when I get real money coming in one day I can afford a house tha has a library to house all my books and my sons books as well.) :w00t: I do Catering and Party Plannig, and have been doing this since Junior High School ( I always liked helping people set up parties and making food). :chef:However I do not do it as much any more. I love spending with my son and his father. I'm also Wiccan as well as my son and my patenal side of my family. :sorcerer: I love cooking and always need more ideas to get my son to eat. But now that I am on Public Assistance and they help me with food I am able to get a lot, but my son does not like to eat. :( He's very picky, spend a whole day eating just cereal. :bangin: It's food but still he needs more stuff. I need more ide as with little ingredients but nutitional. So if anyone has any suggestions please send them my way. I hope to get to know you people. :flowers: Also I am not on the computer as much as I want to be so if anyone send me email. P lease be patient I will read it, so don't think I'm rude.

Welcome. You sure sound like a busy gal. Glad you are joining us. There are lots of recipes and great helpers here. So please join in the fun, I know you will like it. :)

Welcome to DC - you are really busy with all the things you do. Our members are the greatest and will help you with anything you need. They are great cooks and chefs and filled with great receipes.

Happy Sunday.

Hello and welcome! I have a couple boys myself. Aidan is 3 and Callum is 10 months. Aidan eats a lot of cheese, deli meats, and most fruits. He's not too big on veggies and a little too big on chocolate. Until recently he thought chicken only came in the form of nuggets but then he tried rotisserie chicken and liked it. Go figure, if I can just get it into his mouth, then he likes it.

Back
Top Bottom