New Member, Saying "Hello"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OldernDirt

Assistant Cook
Hello all, Older'nDirt here from the State of Career Criminal Politicians, Ill-ANNOY. Saw this forum while nosing around on the "puter and thought I'd check it out.
I'd consider myself a home :chef: but sometimes the wife and kids/grand kids say I need MORE practice! :rolleyes:I get no respect:LOL: here!
Got a couple question on Spanish/Mexican recipes I've seen and tried, so I'm off to the forums to find the answers to my questions!

Hi OldernDirt, hello back and WELCOME. Always glad to see someone with a good sense of humor. We need more of that in our lives.

Signed - another Oldern Dirt lol

Hello all, Older'nDirt here from the State of Career Criminal Politicians, Ill-ANNOY. Saw this forum while nosing around on the "puter and thought I'd check it out.
I'd consider myself a home :chef: but sometimes the wife and kids/grand kids say I need MORE practice! :rolleyes:I get no respect:LOL: here!
Got a couple question on Spanish/Mexican recipes I've seen and tried, so I'm off to the forums to find the answers to my questions!

Welcome to DC..

If you have Facebook, I suggest you go to this page.

Mexican Recipes to Share
https://www.facebook.com/groups/552516308123350/

I have had many Mexican food questions answered. Hope you find what you need..

Ross

I think I will. Already found a tamale recipe I'm just anxious as all get out to try. Just have to get to a store that isn't all empty shelves because of the panic over the covid-19 virus! Major panic here in Ill-ANNOY and our news people and Demoncratic Governor just can't let a good opportunity to start a Panic go by!

I think I will. Already found a tamale recipe I'm just anxious as all get out to try. Just have to get to a store that isn't all empty shelves because of the panic over the covid-19 virus! Major panic here in Ill-ANNOY and our news people and Demoncratic Governor just can't let a good opportunity to start a Panic go by!
Just FYI, you might want to review the community rules. DC is a no-politics zone [emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom