New member - shawno9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shawno9

Assistant Cook
Good evening,

I am a college student fulfilling an assignment on group communication and found that the active community here will be excellent subject matter.

Does anyone have any info regarding the establishment of this forum? Any information will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

shawno9:rolleyes:

Hi, Shawn. Welcome to DC. I hope you remain a member for more than "communication" observations. Although, there is plenty of that here. You will discover that this is a very interactive site with members from all over the world. We're quite a varied family and get along quite well.

Please treat yourself, and take a few minutes to see what our various forums offer. Enjoy!

Thanks for the warm welcome

Katie,

I do hope to continue as a member after completing my assignment.

Katie E said:
Hi, Shawn. Welcome to DC. I hope you remain a member for more than "communication" observations. Although, there is plenty of that here. You will discover that this is a very interactive site with members from all over the world. We're quite a varied family and get along quite well.

Please treat yourself, and take a few minutes to see what our various forums offer. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom