New on the Block

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to DC, MerryElliot! I take it that you are referring to Bok Choy, the Chinese vegetable. I do not know where you are residing but I will presume that the supermarkets are the best place to find them.

Bok Choy cooks very fast and it's used mostly in soups and as a stir-fried vegetable in Chinese cooking.

The Bok Choy was purchased at the Farmers Market in Bakersfield. North of LA, CA. It was very good after learning how to prepare it. Thanks for the welcome and the quote. Glad to be here. Merry

Hi Merry!!!! Glad to see you made it!

Just to clarify things - Merry isn't asking where to find Bok Choy - she is asking for recipes on how to cook it.

Merry, you might want to use our Search feature on the upper dark blue line right under where it says Welcome, MerryElliot - type in Bok Choy. You can also click on Advanced Search after you click on Search. Type in Bok Choy, choose Titles Only from the pull down menu. It is set to Search Entire Post by default, just change it. Then scroll down and click Search Now

Just ask Elf...my dear friend can answer anything....welcome to all the new peaple. there are so many I can't keep up with all of you.Dove

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom