New One from NJ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BBQ COP

Assistant Cook
Hello ALL:

I enjoy this site and look forward to learning more about cooking and offer my two cents for what it may be worth.

Les

Welcome to DC!! Are you a real cop? We have another one, BigDog.
If you like cooking, you'll love it here!

Welcome to the site!

And to add to mudbugs tip on bucky....you might want to swing by RonJohn55.....rumor has it that he's a bootlegger :angel:

Big welcome- BBQ Cop hope you enjoy it here for a longtime to come-
Now speaking of Buckytom and Ronjohn55- they have been awful quiet lately-Hmmmm

Hello All, Thank you for such a warm welcome! Yes, I am a real cop in a city in South Jersey. I am counting my days down, will have more time to cook now and eat. Anyone know of a good diet?

I hope my two cents is worth something. It is sad, one can't buy a gallon of gas with what I know. lol

Gee, I wish they had a backyard/ BBQ/kitchen police. What a job, going to everyone's house tasting their delightful cooking.

Les

BBQ Cop - I am likewise a somewhat new person to this site, but you prompted me to log in and view your profile by way of your moniker... I must admit I was going to poke you with a sharp stick for professing to police the BBQ in New Jersey as we *all* know there is relatively little BBQing going on there :LOL:

BUT, since you are an officer of the law, and one that has an interset in good food (other then donuts), I will welcome you to the family here :ROFLMAO:

Anywho, welcome, and be one with the "we appreciate good food" family.

Casper

Casper:

I am tackling the BBQ thing in New Jersey as well. I bought a Cookshack smoker and am trying to learn the BBQ thing too.

Funny thing I tell people about doughnuts and I; I never eat them.:chef: Saving my 50 yr old figure for this forum and the BBQ to wreack havoc on. Always remember, PIG stands for pride integrity and guts. I am going to work on the diameter of the latter one soon. :LOL:

VickiQ said:
Now speaking of Buckytom and Ronjohn55- they have been awful quiet lately-Hmmmm
That's cause they heard BBQ Cop was on his way over to this forum:cool:

Welcome to the ongoing family reunion we have here, Les. You'll never have a dull moment here, and you'll find plenty of great recipes too. We've even got some pro BBQ-ers here, with awards and all.

welcome copper. :)

you are welcome to roll on up to north jersey and enjoy the efforts from my grill anytime, but only if you promise to get on the bullhorn and say, "ok clancy, take the boys and surround the house!!!"...

Welcome...

One of my good friends here in Sacramento lost her Grandson almost a year ago. You may have heard about it. He was in a Helicopter with two other Sheriff Deputy's and it went down by Folsom Lake. Kevin and one other were killed but after a long recovery time Erick is is doing better. So sad. She is in New York attending a Ceremony Honoring all fallen officers.
Dove

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom