New to board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oz in SC

Assistant Cook
Hi All,
I found this site quite by mistake actually, but what a great find!! My husband is a chef :chef: , and me.........well, I'm not...........but I love to cook. Can't wait to start reading and learning lots of new things!

Hi! and Welcome. What are your favorite foods and which meal do you like to prepare the most?

I love pizza & hamburgers (steak of course....etc) and my favorite meal is Thanksgiving.

Welcome to DC, OZ!

Glad you joined Us!

Last edited:
I love pizza too! We rarely order pizza.............I love to make homemade. It's always so much better. I'm Southern, so of course I love all the really healthy foods we're famous for.......you know, fried chicken, steamed cabbage with bacon, homemade biscuits......mmmmmmmm. But lately, we've been on a bit of a curry kick. So, that's been fun to play around with.

Hey Mish, where did you get that pic of me in the blue gingham?? :)
Hubby is actually the Aussie, not me.........which I guess you might have gathered from the above Southern reference.

Nice to meet you Oz. Boy do I wish Mr HB was a chef. I have trouble getting him to eat healthy food, much less make it. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom