New to site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bstorm

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone! I'm really excited about coming across this forum! It looks like a great place for new recipes and ideas! I love cleaning and baking! Since I am a housewife, (and a mother of 4), I have lots of time to do both! .....only because 3 are in school and my 1 year old son is like the perfect child!! He was a nice little "surprise"!! Especially after 3 girls!! Well, when you live in South Texas there just isn't a whole lot else to do so why not bake? Even if most of it does go to the in-laws, nieghbors, or the dog! There seems to be alot more baking during the summer months since it's no fun being outside in 115* heat and the kids are constantly in the swimming pool, which is a blessing because we live 10 miles from town. Mesquite trees don't make the best shade trees and rattlesnakes don't make the best pets!!! It doesnt' look like my husband will be getting transferred to Montana anytime soon, so I have to make the best with what I have!
Anyways, I love trying recipes with CHOCOLATE, but pineapple and raisins NEVER enter my house!! With that said, I am off to browse now!

Welcome BStorm!

You ought to be frying up those rattlesnakes. Pretty soon word would get out that your yard is off limits unless you want to disappear forever. :LOL:

Have fun checking out the forums. You have alot to catch up on.

Thanks for your hospitality! I've really enjoyed reading through all the posts! I may have to wait till my daughter gets home so she can add an avatar for me! I added my husband's avatar on his kayak fishing forum a while back and I've completely forgotten how I did that! DUH!

Welcome, bstorm!

go to the "User CP" on your toolbar - that'll take you to your avatar options.

PS - Sooooooo, will we be seeing "Mesquite Roasted Snake" in your recipe repitoire?:LOL:

Mudbug--don't tempt me! I would if I could! I know, I have a sickness--at least that's what my husband says! He threatens to take away my cleaning supplies when he gets mad at me! :boxing:But he knows better!!
As for cooking up any rattlesnakes, that would be out of the question! There isn't much of anything left of them after I'm through with them!:sick: However, with all the pork :pig: and venison running around our "back yard" I do have lots of recipes for those critters!!

Back
Top Bottom