New to site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sandberg4

Assistant Cook
Hi, I'm Anne from Ohio and came across this site while looking for recipes. I've been married for 27 years, have two daughters 23, and 21, three dogs (i know this is insane) and one outside cat that thinks he's an indoor cat.
I was wondering if any of you can help me. I can't handle the acid in mayonnaise, vinegar or lemon juice and wondered if anyone on here is familiar with a recipe for salad dressing without them in it. Also I was looking at recipes for homemade mayo and I'm worried about the raw eggs, but I can't find any place in town that sells pasteurized eggs. Does anyone know where you can buy them? Thanks for any help.

Welcome , to DC a great site to join, enjoy ! I really think today's eggs are pretty safe as long as it has a good expiration date .

Hello Sandberg4
Welcome to DC! :)
This is a wonderful site that I joined fairly recently and have come to love. :heart:

Hi Anne,
A big welcome to Discuss Cooking. Why not post your request for salad dressing in that topic and one about pastuerized eggs in the eggs,cheese topic. I'm sure you will get more response there..Hopefully you will find just what you need and meet some really great people along the way..:)

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom