New to this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
white gallinules, stick bugs, and howe pigeons. (just thought i'd make you feel at home. i haven't a clue how they taste.)

welcome, benny.

Last edited:
Thanks guys,garlic is one of my favorite to but my favorite has to be potato because u can cook it so many different ways,and where not aloud to eat any of the birds on the island they are protected( wish I could though :)) ) but we get amazing king fish around the island

up earlate, if that's a word.

i work midnight shifts, and with an 8 year old about on summer holiday, i only sleep about 3 or 4 hours a day. usually from 10 or 11 am to 2 pm edt (gmt - 4 hours this time of year, or zulu -5 for pilots).

i've found my lack of sleep contributes to my askew sense of reality, plausibly deniable lack of tact, and overall hugability.

certain overnight mods have a problem with that, though.

i've never seen a king fish before.

wait for it...

they have servants for that.:cool:
more than one servant...there must be a grouper them,then....oh hake,i feel a fish joke thread coming on tom,me old mucker;)!

i've found my lack of sleep contributes to my askew sense of reality, plausibly deniable lack of tact, and overall hugability.

certain overnight mods have a problem with that, though.
wrong,you just a bad boy tomo
welcome to the mad house benny & sostoked,you'll get used to us...then the pain goes away....slowly but it will go

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom