New to this site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camillia ward

Assistant Cook
hello my name is camillia and i have never done anything like this before and need help doin so if any1 can help that would nice i love to cook and try new things when i can i have a very picky husband so its hard to try new things for me and the kids my kids love to help me cook when i let them

Hi Camilla,
welcome to DC..There are recipes galore and wonderful folks who will be happy to help..I'm sure you will find many ideas for you DH andd the kids will love helping you.
kadesma

thank you my kids love to help all the time and i try to let them help thank you i hope that i will get good ideas and have fun here

there's no doubt you will have a wonderful time, camillia!
Not only will you get some wonderful recipes, but you'll also discover a new batch of nice people! How old are your children?
Also, when you say your hubby's picky, what type of picky is he? (mine doesn't like sweets much...yikes!)

my husband only eats spag. and pizza, fries, and bis. and gravy, french toast, and chix nug. from mickyds that is hard to work around i joke u not i can cook chix at home and if it has the bone in it i have to pick it off for him or he wont eat i and i am not sure that he will eat it anyways my kids r 11 12 5 2 and 1 on the way and then i am done gettin fix

Welcome to DC .. Tell your picky husband eat whats in front of you or go hungry
it worked for me with a extreamly picky wife, after she tasted some of my cooking she would eat most of what i fixed, Can not abode picky eaters, as a kid during WW2 what ever mom put on my plate we ate it, not a fun time to grow up

Welcome from Georgia. I also have a picky husband so I know what you mean. He travels out of town every month so that's when my son and I cook the things he won't eat.
Hope you find something here to please your family.

Back
Top Bottom