New Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riverlady2

Assistant Cook
Hello fellow foodies!
I am new today to your wonderful site...cooking is a love of mine...Besides cooking I love boating in our 21 ft. Rinker open bow...and walking and playing with my wonder Golden Retriever whose name is Madison...she is named after the Historic City I live in which is Madison IN...I hope to share and to learn more wonderful recipes from everyone...In is buried in snow at this time so am eagerly awaiting summer...Best wishes...Jan

Attachments

• Madison%20Good 2.jpg
    Madison%20Good 2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 55
Thanks

Thanks everyone for such a nice welcome...I got my Madison from our local humane society in March of last yr. she is my heart for sure...she makes me feel like Paula Deen on HGTV and her dog on tv when I cook...Madison is always one step away from me...should have named her Velcro(giggle)...
Jan and Madison

Welcome Jan and Madison..
Beautiful pooch Jan..You'll find many recipes, really great people and many of us are dog and cat lovers. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do.

kadesma:)

Hi Jan!

Now we have two Jans...stereo.:) Well, at least two.

Welcome to DC. This is a great place with wonderful human people and furry people. Many of us have pets we dearly love. Madison is beautiful.

Please join in. We're glad to have you.

Welcome to DC, Jan! Glad that you have joined us. Besides walking Madison, hope you find time to participate in this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom