The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

COGRILLGUY

Assistant Cook
Hey Everyone~

Glad to be here! I've been cooking for the better part of my life (15 of 25 years). I'm not educated or certified or anything of that nature, I've been primarily self-taught. I learned a lot from family, books, and my own experiences. I love grilling and anything to do with seafood or Italian. I grew up in an Italian family and have taken a lot away from that cooking style. At this point in my life, I have chosen to basically work to live. Meaning I really don't don't like my job, but I do it so that I can enjoy all of life's simple pleasures. Such as good food, great wine and great company. Talk to you all soon!

Ken :)

hello and welcome to dc,we have something in common I love seafood... your really gonna enjoy it here everyone is sooo nice! and very helpful so come on lets see whats cooking here at dc....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DC #1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to DC. We're glad you're here. What recipe are you most famous for??

Welcome Ken,
I married into an Italian family, although my neighborhood as a kid was a mix of Italian and french so will look forward to some of your Italian recipes.

kadesma:)

pdswife said:
Hello and welcome to DC. We're glad you're here. What recipe are you most famous for??

I don't know if I have a recipe that people write home to mom about. I enjoy taking classic dishes and making them stand out. For example, chicken parm...tortellini alfredo....marinara.....Right now I'm doing a lot of creating. For Valentines I made a wonderful salad, it was tossed with feta, fresh raspberries, and sauted shrimp. For the dressing I made a simple raspberry vinaigrette out of fresh raspberries, white wine vinegar, EV olive oil, sugar, and some fresh mint. It was incredible. :in_love:

img_231990_0_95c160bf501ae2acb14d623e858a8ea4.gif

To DC! Sounds like you'll be instantly at home here with us :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom