Newbie alert!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unmuzzleme

Senior Cook
Hello,

I'm Carly, from Pittsburgh, PA. I'm 22 and beginning law school at Pitt this fall. I love to cook and bake for fun, and I love trying new things and purchasing new gadgets! I'm really looking forward to being a part of the DiscussCooking community.

~Carly

Hey Carly!
Love the avatar! You will absolutely love this site - there are so many fantastic people here, all willing to lend a hand....er....a recipe!

Welcome to DC, Carly!! Please, how did you pick out that username? Do you talk too much? If so, you'll fit in just fine here! LOL

the username

Well, texas girl, my username is one I've been using for a while now (it's also my AIM sn and e-mail). I originally chose it as a variation from a Psalm in which the psalmist talks about how he tried to stay silent about God (by putting a muzzle on his lips or something), but how he just couldn't do it.:sick:

I liked the concept, for things religious and otherwise! :ROFLMAO:

But I DO like to talk a lot...so I'm hoping I'll fit right in at DC! Thanks for being so welcoming everyone!

~Carly

Ciao Carly, and welcome to DC!! Glad to have you here, hope you will share tonz of ideas and fun with us!!

Back
Top Bottom