Newbie from E. Tx.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Howdy, y'all! I'm from Texas. I love to cook, and am always interested in trying new things. I'll try anything once. I had calamari once, and didn't know what it was till I was almost done. It's good! I also tried frog's legs just so I could say I ate them. The place I had them at cooked them kinda spicy, but they were good. I ate sushi for the first time last week. It was good, too. I was asking someone in line who had them on her plate, and she said it was her favorite. I asked her what the orange stuff was on the side, and she said caviar. So I got to try 2 new things at the same time! I got a recipe off here yesterday of Orange Chicken. Orange Chicken is one of my favorite Oriental foods, and I rarely come across a restaurant's orange chicken that I like. So I'm going to try this recipe later this week....:-p

Hi and welcome to DC, a site where lots of wonderful recipes are exchanged and food talk & other topics are discussed. We look forward to your contributions as well. Have a nice time here!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom