Newbie here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikeuday19

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone! I am new to this site. I personally love to cook although I don't know a lot. I am hoping that this website will be helpful in developing my cooking skills. I know some asian recipes so if anybody wants that, maybe I can help.

Hi Mike! There are lots of people here who would love to learn how to cook asian dishes. Asian food is a little spicy for me but sooo tasty that I'm almost willing to "suffer" through it :)

hi there molly, i am a filipino and i know a lot of filipino foods, im glad you like asian foods, have you tried chicken or pork adobo? its a very popular filipino dish, i am going to make a video of it soon, and by the way, my name is uday, mike is my husband, sorry about the confusion :)

hi mimi! thanks for the warm welcome, finding info is what im hoping for in here, and by the way, i am uday, mike is my husband, uday loves to cook and mike loves to eat, so there is the difference, lol :)

hi mimi! thanks for the warm welcome, finding info is what im hoping for in here, and by the way, i am uday, mike is my husband, uday loves to cook and mike loves to eat, so there is the difference, lol :)

Well perhaps we can get Mike to cook... One can only hope... :LOL::LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom