Newbie here, well almost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lena

Assistant Cook
:w00t2: Hi, Well I joined yesterday but for some reason I couldn't post. I was invited by my friend Jocelyne(Charlotte).We have been friends for 6 years now, met on the internet and I have visited her a few times.This year (May23) she is flying down to visit me , can't wait.WHOOO HOOOOO.
Anyways,I am in Newfoundland ,Canada, sometimes known as "The Rock". I can't say I love to cook, but do it out of necessity, easier the better.I do like to try new things, especially when company is coming, because if it isn't any good, you can always say "Well it's something I never tried before" and if it is good then you can say"Oh it's so easy, I make it all the time" Lol.
Lena:ROFLMAO:

WELCOME!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I was over at Prince Edward Island a few years ago. That is BEAUTIFUL country!!! I was also in New Brunswick. They told me about the Newfie jokes. :rolleyes:
LOL! Anyhew, Im very glad you joined and I hope to see you drop by our virtual Cafe for a drink and/or a bite to eat. :chef:

Welcome to the DiscussCooking family, Lena!

Having fun in the kitchen usually comes from experience and knowledge. Hang around, ask questions, and we'll try to make cooking more fun for you! :w00t2:

H Lena - welcome to Discuss Cooking. Sounds funny to read that Charlotte is flying "down" to see you in Newfoundland!!! lol

Hope things run smoothly now for you here and I look forward to your posts.

Forgot to say LOVE the avatar - that's hilarious!!!

Last edited:
WELCOME dear Lena! It's GREAT to have you here and posting!!!

Can't WAIT to visit you! This will be my first time ever in Newfoundland, I was born in Gaspé city and have been to all the Maritime provinces but never in your neck o' the woods... Once I have been to see you, the only places in Canada I will not have been to are the three Territories...

I LOVE your intro AND your avatar!!!

Have fun here! I sure do!

Jocelyne

Hey Lena!!

Welcome to your new home of great friends and great recipes and knowledge. Hope you like it as much as i! I spoke to Charlotte last night about you. You were almost our 3000 member!! you were 2999. We were watching your entrance!! hahahahhah !! :chef: :) :chef: If you ever need anything just ask!

Thanks for all the welcomes. You are all just too nice. Looking forward to Charlottes visit. I have visited all provinces and one Territory, well Innuivt was part of the NWT then, so only Yukon to go, but it's unlikely I will never get there .
Lena

Hi Lena:)

Welcome to the neighborhood:) I'm sure you will enjoy it here, it's really a great place to spend time.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom