Newby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara

Senior Cook
Hi, I'm introducing myself. I have been reading (lurking) for a couple of weeks and think I will have fun with this site. I will need to take time to learn how things work. I'm a home cook with a passion for it and have way too many cook books and not enough time! Happy New Year all.

Barbara

thanks for the welcome, I won't be bashful not in my nature anyway! I was just reading what folks are having for dinner tonight and find it inspiring. I think I will go to a movie and roast a chicken afterwards. I'm on West coast time.

Hi Barbara,
A big welcome to the DC family.. What's for dinner is great, we can share ideas and chat a little with each other..Join in with your menu..It's great here.

kadesma:)

Hi Barbara, welcome to DC! As for the cookbooks, well, at least they will be kept in pristine condition since now you will probably have even less time for them because we should be able to keep you busy with exchanging recipes, food talk, and a lot of other topics we all enjoy participating in.

Thanks all of you for the warm welcome. I have 75 people coming to my house in two hours - annual company bash. Fun to do after the holidays, not so stressful. Food wise all I'm doing is nachos & the bar! Get to cater this one. Football theme so the food is like Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom