Oh! Hey!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foodisfood

Assistant Cook
How's it going guys?

My name is Steve and I have always loved cooking, but I have recently started having a passion for it. I want to learn so much about it and what a better place to do that than on a cooking forum filled with chefs, newbies, and everything in between?

A little about me:
I am 22 years old living in Boston, MA working for a cooking website (thus my new found passion for it) filming and editing videos for them. After watching all these videos it just got me thinking how easy it is to make great meals yourself if you just put your mind to it. I am not about going crazy and representing this company so I'm going to do it unless it is called for (I don't want you to think that's why I am here). It's just that working here has sparked a major re-interest in cooking.

I hope to learn a lot from all of you and maybe I can teach you all some things that I know as well. I'm going to make a few posts in a second so feel free to check them out!

Thanks everyone!

<3 steven j.

hiya fif.

make a few posts in a second?!?!?! you must know saph...

(just kidding, saph)

welcome steve.

Welcome from another MA member. how cool that you get to work in something that you are interested in. Consider yourself lucky!

Hi Steve,
You'll like it here. People are very helpful here.
Hope to see some pics of dishes that you've made.

Back
Top Bottom