Paid membership sites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mmorgan

Assistant Cook
I've noticed a that there are several paid membership sites for recipes and cooking. I'm curious to join one but don't want to loose my money. What can you tell me about these paid sites?

Why not stick to the 'free sites'? Gracious me, I can't read .00000000000001% of them and the recipes are magnificent.

Spend your money if you like but I don't think it's necessary at all.

for better recipes on this site, send $19.95 to buckytom, 524 west 57th street, nyc, ny.

:)

i have a killer recipe for pancakes, and one for tuna tartare for an additional $2.95. (goodweed and elfie have to get their cut, too.)

buckytom said:
for better recipes on this site, send $19.95 to buckytom, 524 west 57th street, nyc, ny.

i have a killer recipe for pancakes, and one for tuna tartare for an additional $2.95. (goodweed and elfie have to get their cut, too.)

Oh BuckyTom!
bop.gif
:ROFLMAO:

There are soooo many free sites and I think you get better company too!! Bucky, sorry, I keep forgetting to send the money to you!!!! Or do you want to take it out in song? :)

we're good, shunka. you're paid up.

but the price just went up for katie e.

it's now double for mentioning that ep...., ep....., epi, grrrrrr. you know, that other site.

buckytom said:

My cut must be gaining interest bucky!!!!! Isn't it about time to make that tuna???

Hi and welcome to DC. There is no reason for you to pay membership fees for a Cooking Site - why not stay with us and it is free.

Not only are we the greatest on the Internet our members are gracious, warm and very friendly. They are truly wonderful people who will help you with all your receipe needs.

track down buckytom!

buckytom said:
for better recipes on this site, send $19.95 to buckytom, 524 west 57th street, nyc, ny.:)

so where do you really reside? - the above $$ address or "joisey"?

lol subfusc, i'd have to say both.

524 w.57th is the cbs broadcast center, where i work. i spend almost as much time here as in joisey.

Back
Top Bottom