Pursuing Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Davydd

Assistant Cook
Hello all. I just joined and posted my first message in the Pork board on deep-fried breaded pork tenderloin sandwiches. It has been my hot pursuit for almost two years. I even have a web site devoted to them. I do have other interests though. :LOL:

I am an architect nearing retirement. We bought a camper van for travel and camping. We also enjoy boating, kayaking, and hiking. My general interest is in reading history and mysteries and genealogy.

My food interest other than the pork tenderloin sandwiches, is in pizza, chili, stews and soups. My wife does the real cooking. ;)

I said "nearing" retirement. That could be anywhere from 175 days to 1097 days. :) I haven't decided yet but my wife's last fulltime employment day was today. She is a home care RN and will go "on call" and work when she feels like it. So she says.

We have tent camped in Wisconsin in the past. Haven't RV camped yet. We did camp in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan a couple of times.

Well, glad to have you aboard.. If you need any advice on camping in Wisconsin, I'd be glad to send you in the right direction. There's a ton of great public/state campgrounds that are nice and close..

-Brad

Welcome Davydd! That fried pork sandwich is a great way to get my attention....mmmmmmmmmm. :LOL:

Hi and welcome. I know you will enjoy yourself here. There are great recipes and members who will help with any of your questions. :)

Back
Top Bottom