Returning: the daughter formerly known as Sprout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lisa B

Assistant Cook
I was a member many years ago and once frequented the forums. Then babies, school and other things became my focus for a while. When I decided to return this year, I discovered that I did not remember my old password and my attempts at resetting were unsuccessful, so here I am, same me (if a bit weathered), different name. Chief Longwind is my dad.

I'm Lisa. I cook only when I can stomach the idea of cleaning up after myself, but somehow that still works out to fairly often. I have 3 kids, a husband, 2 cats and dream of a dog some day. I worked front of the house in restaurants for 13 years, preferring to chat up back of the house and recreate their delights at home rather than joining the line. I now work as a physical therapist assistant and rarely miss the server life.

I'm long winded like my pops, but I'll try my best to curb it when necessary. [emoji1]

Hey Lisa, glad to see you back. You were missed. If you want your old account back, you could try contacting one of the mods. I'm guessing that something to verify you are really Sprout could be arranged with your dad vouching for you.

Last edited:
I vouch for her. Though we are currently many miles apart, we share a father/daughter bond that is unshakable. She was Sprout on DC, as my other DD was P.A.G. (Purple Alien Giraffe). Of all the things I've done in my life, raising those two girls was my biggest joy. Having them as my daughters, and friend is icing on the cake. And it's really good icing.

seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Oh my goodness! It's so good to see so many people I recognize!

Thank you for the warm welcome back.

Hey Lisa, glad to see you back. You were missed. If you want your old account back, you could try contacting one of the mods. I'm guessing that something to verify you are really Sprout could be arranged with your dad vouching for you.
Thank you! I think now that I've used my first name, it's working for me, so unless they say I should try to go back to the old account, I will stick with this one.

Back
Top Bottom