Sayin' Hi from E-Town Kansas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pimpette

Assistant Cook
Hey, new here (obviously) so I thought I'd say hi...HI...hehe. Anyways, a little bit about myself. I'm 18, I live in Emporia (or E-town) Kansas; yeah people actually live in 'that' state. I'm finishing out my Senior year of high school, when I get out I hope to go to Kansas State University or Kansas University and major in Social work and Minor in Child Psychology (or vice versa). In my spare time, I enjoy taking pictures of whatever sparks my intrest (clouds, trees, the floor, my dogs, myself, etc), I love to cook, recently I've gotten really heavy into it (just got tired of fast food really), I also play the sims2 (I'll write stories bout them too), I love reading, and writing also. That's about it really. Lata! :chef:

Welcome! How's the snow in your area? I've heard that some parts of Kansas had a big snow storm recently which I think is rare in your area.

hi, p! welcome to dc from a fellow kansan. I live in the beautiful rocky mountains now - but was born and raised in south-central kansas. don't be ashamed of our state...its got its own kind of beauty and really nice people! :)

amber said:
Welcome! How's the snow in your area? I've heard that some parts of Kansas had a big snow storm recently which I think is rare in your area.

That's in western kansas. Emporia is in eastern Kansas (50 miles south of topeka). And it's not rare, but this past year it has been. It's actually surprising that the government didn't declare us a natural disaster area because of how dry it's been.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom