Sierra and Lizald

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2.gif

Sierra, hope you have a great day and year ahead!

Lizald, enjoy your birthday!

Dove said:
Have a wonderful Birthday!!
(both of you)

What are your plans SC??
Marge

Thanks all for the birthday wishes. :) I had a great day, Marge. First one of my coworkers brought cake and ice cream to work. My brother and a couple of my other coworkers engineered that. I was very surprised. In fact, they had to keep me in the office, because I tried to leave to do some work.

This evening I went to dinner with my family at the Chalet View Restaurant. I had buffalo mozzarella, basil, and tomato pizza. For dessert I had pecan chocolate tart topped with vanilla ice cream. It was so decadent.

SierraCook said:
Thanks all for the birthday wishes. :) I had a great day, Marge. First one of my coworkers brought cake and ice cream to work. My brother and a couple of my other coworkers engineered that. I was very surprised. In fact, they had to keep me in the office, because I tried to leave to do some work.

This evening I went to dinner with my family at the Chalet View Restaurant. I had buffalo mozzarella, basil, and tomato pizza. For dessert I had pecan chocolate tart topped with vanilla ice cream. It was so decadent.
Sierra, so sorry I missed your special day...Happy belated birthday to a really special and nice person...Glad your day was wonderful
kadesma:)

From one fellow Gemini to another Happy Birthday Sierra Cook. I bet you were surprised - it's kind of embarassing when YOU are the one being surprised though - I'd rather give the glory!

I bet your pizza was wonderful! Glad you had a good day.

20.gif

Happy Happy Birthday, Sierra. Sorry I missed your special day. Wishing you many more Happy's to come.

birthday7rp.gif

mish said:
Happy Happy Birthday, Sierra. Sorry I missed your special day. Wishing you many more Happy's to come.

Thanks, mish. Tomorrow night I am having my 2nd. birthday dinner. :) My family was too busy to get together on my birthday, so we are going to have dinner tomorrow night at Mt. Tomba Inn in Cromberg, CA. The restaurant has a western/John Wayne theme. They serve prime rib, steaks, seafood, poultry, pasta and salads. Dinner includes soup, salad, homebaked bread, potato or rice, coffee and dessert.

Last edited:
Stretch it out as long as you can...love hearing about your dinners. (We like all the same things.) Have a good 'nother one :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom