Sirloin tip roast questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sheilarae12

Assistant Cook
So....tomorrow night we FINALLY get to celebrate Christmas with our kids and their families! :ROFLMAO: Came from a lifelong cattle farm...I have no clue why I am so nervous??? I bought a 10lb sirloin tip roast, which is now thawed out:ROFLMAO:, and in the fridge for tomorrow night. I've worn out my brain looking at so many different ways to cook it the perfect way to have a juicy, great tasting roast. Covered, uncovered, high temp to start, then low and long??? Need some helpful advise please!

So....tomorrow night we FINALLY get to celebrate Christmas with our kids and their families! :ROFLMAO: Came from a lifelong cattle farm...I have no clue why I am so nervous??? I bought a 10lb sirloin tip roast, which is now thawed out:ROFLMAO:, and in the fridge for tomorrow night. I've worn out my brain looking at so many different ways to cook it the perfect way to have a juicy, great tasting roast. Covered, uncovered, high temp to start, then low and long??? Need some helpful advise please!

Hi and welcome to DC. About your question, there is already a discussion about it here:

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f17/sirloin-roast-help-please-83569.html

Back
Top Bottom