snuggles47

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snuggles47

Assistant Cook
Hello Everyone, I am married for 39 years to my husband, Joe. We have two children, boy & girl. Which they are both married. I have two grandchildren, both boys. Their names are Tyler & Brycen.. The reason I found this site is my husband just had open heart surgery about month ago and became a diabetic after surgery. So I am learning to cook all over again. He is on a cardiac and low fat diet, & diabetic also. I am on the diet with him. So far he has lost 50 lbs. and going to lose more.... Looking for new recipes that are easy to make with splenda...........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Welcome to DC, Snuggles!! Several people here use Splenda. Just give 'em some time, they may not be on until this evening or this weekend. Hope you like here!!
img_234300_0_33279951b00315ff4946e1b575ba6367.gif

Welcome to the site. You will fine a wealth of information here and if you don't find it and ask, be assured someone will have an answer. My dh has just found he is diabetic - no weight problem, no bp or cholesterol problem. He is taking a pill with his dinner at night. Hope you find all of what you are looking for. Don't let the "executive chef" fool you - that is only to indicate how many posts have been made.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom