Soon Chef2B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chef2b

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone.

My name is Nora and this is a new site to me. Im going to culinary school in the fall and Im extremely excited about it. I found this site looking to see how to reduce acidity in spagetti sauce, my husband has horrible heartburn from it. Anyway, I was so surprised to the guidance and especially how well it worked. I decided to check out the site and join.

I love to cook now, and have always dreamed of going to culinary school so it shall be exciting. My youngest son shares the same passion as I. We will both be learning alot in the months to come.

I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to establish new friendships across the ways.

What are your culinary goals?
You can add ginger to your spaghetti sauce which should help your DH enjoy his meal.
Welcome to DC.

TATTRAT said:
welcome to the DC community!

Actually, duct tape comes in a variety of colors...I didnt know this until we found a duct tape wallet site and my kids had to have one...

Thanks for the welcome

Nora

I dont know yet. I have always loved to cook and currently cook a variety of things, Mexican, Chinese, Italian. My son who is 13 loves to cook with me. Im going to use the core classes to help me make the decision where I want to go. My end goal is to teach children how to cook for real, not rice krispy treats, hot dogs, or peanut butter sandwhichs. Either as a charity or to be paid...I havent decided yet.

Back
Top Bottom