Surfs Up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cbwife

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone. This is Lynn (CBWife) from sunny Southern California.

I love to chat and cook...so I think I found a wonderful place for both. :)

I hope to share some of my personal favorite recipes, as well as getting to know everyone.

Take care...:ROFLMAO:

Hello and welcome to DC CBWife. You are right, this group of people are great. Most have a sense of humor, love to gab, cook like crazy and love to help people out. So you really found the best place to join. Hope you have some yummy California recipes to share. :) LOL out of all the meals that I have eaten in San Fran, the only thing I remember is a hot tuna sandwich on sour dough bread from a fast food delivery place. Sad isn't it? BUT it was the best tuna sandwich I have EVER EVER eaten!!!!!

Good Morning, Lynn -
another fellow SoCal-er here - so nice you found us!

Here's your guarantee:
great recipes, silly chatter and warm friendships. What more could you want?
Welcome to our family!

Welcome cbwife!! You'll love it here!!

4.gif

jkath said:
I forgot to ask - what part of SoCal? I'm near Raging Waters.

I'm in Ventura County about 45 north of Malibu...I live about 1 mile off the shore line. :) We go to Magic Mountain all the time..... :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for the WONDERFUL WELCOME!!!!!! :cool:

Totally familiar with that area - I grew up in Santa Barbara:)

We're Disneyland fiends here:cool:

Oh! I get it SeaBees! Are you near the base?

SierraCook said:
Welcome from a fellow Californian!! :cool: I live north of Lake Tahoe. :) Glad to have you here at DC. I look forward to you sharing your favorite recipes.

SC :)

Thank you! I hear it's beautiful up by you! :)

Welcome! I'm near Sacramento but grew up in San Diego...married to a 21 year retired Sailor so "been there , done that"

cbwife said:
Thank you! I hear it's beautiful up by you! :)

It was a gorgeous day. I went to a BBQ/Potluck today along the Truckee River. We had tons of fun. The kids and dogs had a great time swimming. The adults enjoyed the sun and shade and a few adult beverages. :) Then a college buddy of mine called and asked me to dinner. So, even though I was full from the potluck I joined him for a drink. So, I had a wonderful day.

Hi CBwife, it's good to see another gal from California join the group...I;m in the San Joaquin Valley..WELCOME///Gald you;ve found us:)
kadesma:)

jkath said:
Totally familiar with that area - I grew up in Santa Barbara:)

We're Disneyland fiends here:cool:

Oh! I get it SeaBees! Are you near the base?

I live right ouside the base...lol! My hubby is retired and now works for the DoD. I'm originally from Western NY. We enjoy CA weather much better. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom