Suzy, I'm New!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome Suzy and Cooking_Queen. I hope you have as much fun here as I do. There are great ideas, answers to questions, and support when life throws you a curve ball.

Welcome Suzy and Cooking_Queen. I hope you have as much fun here as I do. There are great ideas, answers to questions, and support when life throws you a curve ball.

It's not the curve balls that I worry about. It's all the snowballs that those crazy Canadians toss our way (run, duck, and hide:LOL:). Up here in U.P. Michigan, we never throw snowballs at people. We are civilized.:ohmy::angel:

Truth be told, our Norther friends here on DC, are phenomenal people, just like our Southern friends (they don't know how to throw snowballs;)), and our Eastern Friends, and our Western friends, and our Midwestern friends, and our U.K friends, And our Italian Friends, and Our Filipino friends, and well, everybody.

This is a great site filled with wonderful recipes, wonderful friends, and a place to share a bit of everything good, especially food related. We dabble in whatever lifts a person to a better place. We look forward to trying your recipes, and sharing ours with you.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom