Thanks & Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

justme

Assistant Cook
I have been lurking on the forum for about three months and it really has been a wonderful gift to me.

I really love to cook, it's just that it doesn't taste very good after I get through cooking it. Well, except my sweet potatoe recipes and roast with onions and potatoes.

I am now in the process of moving to a one room apartment that I have just built. I love my grandchildren and my great-grandchildren but desperately need a little quiet time.:)

I have used this form to pick out appliances and to get some cooking tips, plus recipes. I was able to bake 2 loaves of bread, raisonnut and cinnamon. Turned out real good.

The only advice I went against was the mixer. I am very very happy that I did. Otherwise this place has been a godsend.

Hello from Georgia

It's so nice to have you here!

You may think your cooking's not all that spectacular, but the fact that you made 2 breads is quite impressive! Now that you've joined, please start asking questions as often as they come to you. There's always someone here to help!

I want to thank everyone for the most warm welcome. I have found so many hints and tips thus far and will be exploring more.

jkath

Dont worry, when I actually move in to the loft, I will be here begging (smile).
Its hard to post here because I use Dragon pad, then copy and paste, sadly I cant do that here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom