Think I'll like it here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
Hi there!!:chef:

Have always loved to cook, and hope to meet some new friends here.
I live on the California coast, just south of Santa Barbara. I'm a new "senior citizen" (shudder), and husband and I love to travel throughout the world. We have only been married for two years, and find we can each be in the same kitchen with sharp objects. That must be a good sign. :rolleyes:
We have great fun together. Looking forward to being active on this site.....

Kayelle

Hi there!!:chef:

Have always loved to cook, and hope to meet some new friends here.
I live on the California coast, just south of Santa Barbara. I'm a new "senior citizen" (shudder), and husband and I love to travel throughout the world. We have only been married for two years, and find we can each be in the same kitchen with sharp objects. That must be a good sign. :rolleyes:
We have great fun together. Looking forward to being active on this site.....

Kayelle
Hi Kayelle,
so glad you've join us. This is really great place to spend time. Great recipes, the best of people you'd ever want to meet...Please look around and join in the chat.
kadesma:)

Thanks so much for your warm welcome, Kadesma, and Uncle Bob. I'm having a good time looking around. I have a picture I'd love to have with my name like you do, but no luck getting it done. BTW.......did Clark cook, Bob? If so, he was perfect.:clap:

There are awesome and helpful people here...welcome and i hope i bump into in the forums and boards:)

Welcome to DC, Kayelle! You sound like you've already settled in...such a good thing. Instead of calling yourself a "senior" just think of yourself as an older kid...I might be 58 but I think I still haven't grown up!

welcome Kayelle. I am an 83 young senior citizen....LOL......I enjoy life and my hubby and children and grandchildren. Love to cook and entertain. Do things in moderation...and if you can't do something one way, the way you're used to doing it....try another way.....there's always "a way"....enjoy your time here at DC...I do....

Back
Top Bottom