Time to introduce myself.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ArticKatt

Cook
Hi I am 42 female and living in Toronto Ont. I love to cook and used do it for a living until one day I woke up and decided I love to cook but hated having to cook. I went back to school and became a database operator. I loved that work till I had to retire due to my health. Anyone living in Toronto and wanting to meet let me know. I love to cook and would love to get together with people and have a large cooking session. I would love a way to get a great big haul of apples and do sauce and pies and other things like that. Well thats enough about me.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am already finding this site a great resource. And everyone is so friendly.

Hello ArticKatt, Welcome to your NEW HOME, Grab a Hot cup of joe, Sit right down, You'll fit in Nicely right here and right now. I Hope you enjoy DS as much as we do. By the way only believe the Good things they might say about me ! :LOL: Welcome Home ! Have a "MAIDRITE DAY" James:cool:

Welcome ArticKatt

I have only been here a few days but I already love it. Hope fully you will learn to love it too. Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable.
WELCOME!:)

Hello Katt so very nice to meet you!! I hope you will have as much fun as we all do here, and with your experience I am sure you have a thing or two that you can teach us!! And I know what you mean, love to cook but hate HAVING to cook!! Just like any activities in life... no stress in this forum however, just chill and hang out with us!!

Welcome to DC our home away from home!!

3.gif

Hi fellow Canuck! (But don't base anything off that, we are one small, wonderful world here!)

I love DC, and I'm sure you will too!

pancake1.gif

Welcome Katt,

you've picked a great place with lots of great people, recipes, fun..Everyone here is as nice as you'd imagine and will go out of their way to lend a hand or give a hug when you need it..Glad you've found us.
kadesma:)

I would love to chat with anyone who would like to. I am on MSN and ICQ and Yahoo. I have AIM I think but don't load it every day. just let me know your from here. I would love to talk to anyone.

Cripes does this seem strange. I've been a member for 5 days and now I'm welcoming a newbie???.. :LOL:

Hang in there AK. It's a little overwhelming at first but I've enjoyed my semi-week membership....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom