Totally glad to be here! Hope you all like burgers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BurgerMaster

Assistant Cook
Hello! My name is Terrence Jackson, known by many as the burger master, hence my username for this site. I am 23 years old, and I have been cooking passionately for about 7 years. I have been accepted to the Culinary Institute of America and Johnson and Wales University, but have decided to take some time off before heading to school to work for the US National Park Service within Yellowstone National Park, Everglades National Park, and Big Bend National Park. Like I said, I love burgers, and over the years I have perfected my technique for grilling, pan frying, and broiling amazing burgers. I have created some pretty interesting burger recipes ( by the way, if anyone wants to try anything I have thought up in regards to burgers, or just want to try something new, please contact me. I love to share my passion with others.), including burger recipes utilizing various fruits to burgers that you would swear taste like some desserts you have had over the years ( it is weird, I know, but I love to try new things). I also create a variety of marinades and mixed toppings for burgers.
I spend my time between Florida, Texas, and Wyoming, although, next May I will head to Denali National Park for 4 months to monitor some bear activity out there. Anyway, I think I talk (or type) too much, but as you see, I have a love for a lot of things. I hope that I may be able to help people here with anything they may need, and that I may be able to learn a thing or two myself. Thanks, have an awesome day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typing a lot is good Terrence!! Especially on forum pages! Keep it up! Welcome to DC and I look forward to you posting some of your more "out there" recipes. Always intrigued with new takes on old ideas. In Australia, we have different views about sweet and savoury dishes to a lot of other cultures, so some of your concoctions may fit in to our cuisine brilliantly! Have a look for an appropriate sub-forum and starting posting your recipes. I'll be keeping my eyes out for them!

Terrence, Welcome. I already know I'm going to learn alot about good burgers from you. The most I've ever done with a burger is remove it from a freezer pack or order one from a fast food place lol. So, teach, master!

Well, thanks a lot for the warm welcomes. I do truly appreciate it. I will be sure to share everything I know about burgers with anyone who desires to hear it. I am actually currently working on a new recipe right now, honoring my favorite football team ( Green Bay Packers). It features 5 cheeses shipped from Wisconsin, and a special blend of spicy seasonings I crafted a while back. Doesn't sound like much, but it is. That will be the first recipe I post here when I have finished it.

sounds great, we look forward to the new burger... packers were my fav. team growing up so i'll enjoy the tribute...
oh...and welcome to DC

Back
Top Bottom