Turns out I like cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cookboymanchild

Assistant Cook
so i was lazy about cooking cause i thought it looked too hard, but then i tried something like making dinner a few times, which turned into lunch and i found out cooking is hard depending on what your doing. and now its fun, especially when the people around you dont mind when something tastes crap the first time i make it... morale of the story is i encourage everone to try before they refuse. but of course, we all knew that

hope you read that story even if it was lame, i would also like to give my greetings from paul(me) i was looking to find out about using puff pastry in fruit pies, which brought me here, hi

Hey......welcome.....just keep things simple for now and remember....you can add seasoning but you can't take it out. Get a cookbook that teaches the basics and move on from there. Have fun:ROFLMAO:

hey, thanks actually i got access to a few already including some jamie oliver i just dont get to use them that often because my parents usually do the cooking

Hi, Paul! Good for you for wanting to learn to cook - keep it up! (and welcome to DC!!!!)

Welcome to the site!!!!

I love trying new things. Though have to admit, some things seem so daunting that I wait for a long time before I get the courage to try making it. Once I do, I always wonder why I waited so long!:LOL:

hey hey Paul, welcome to the forum and I am so happy for you now that you discovered the joy of cooking!! Yes, and it will get more fun as you learn more. Keep a creative mind and experiment with lots of things, don't get discouraged by an occasional failure, and absorb the information from a reliable resource (yes, Jamie Oliver is one of my favourite celebrity chefs, he is very creative and I like his fun-loving spirit. Read all those naked chef series, there are also cool videos available, too... do they show his show in australia?)... and hang with us a lot!! Pretty soon you will find yourself giving tips to fellow members, believe me!!:)

yeah, they show a few of them on network ten there wass one on recently about him going to school for better meals

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom