Welcome to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DocArpaia

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone.
I'm new Italian member of DC. This is my first time who I write in a forum and I haven't idea about it done, but since it I want improve my english and the cooking is one of my passion, here I'm. If you have any advice on how to move, it will be welcomed.

I hope to receive soon of answers. :)

I'm Sorry Hoot.
Before I didn't understand that the message under the line ______ is your personal message and I thought it was an answer for me and I could not understand the meaning.
Another one I'm sorry.:ermm:

Welcome to DC Doc. We have a habit of shortening everyone's name. Saves on typing. Glad to have you aboard. This is a fun forum. Lots of laughs along with lots of chatter regarding cooking. I have yet to meet an Italian that didn't like to cook. :angel:

Excuse my, but how is Dale Earnhardt?
Interst in what?
I was confused too, when I first joined this site. So I looked it up.

Dale Earnhardt was a racing car driver who was killed in an racing accident.

"Race" in English, can mean a competition between runners or cars or horses but "race" can also refer to a person's origins for example black or white or Asian people.

A "racist" means someone who doesn't like people who are not from the same race as them for example a white person who doesn't like black people or a black person who doesn't like white people.

But Hoot is playing a game with us and using "racist" to mean someone who likes the sport of racing cars.

It doesn't really mean that so don't use the word "racist" when talking about liking the sport of racing - it isn't a nice thing to say that someone is a racist.

Welcome to the Discuss Cooking forum

I was confused too, when I first joined this site. So I looked it up.

Dale Earnhardt was a racing car driver who was killed in an racing accident.

"Race" in English, can mean a competition between runners or cars or horses but "race" can also refer to a person's origins for example black or white or Asian people.

A "racist" means someone who doesn't like people who are not from the same race as them for example a white person who doesn't like black people or a black person who doesn't like white people.

But Hoot is playing a game with us and using "racist" to mean someone who likes the sport of racing cars.

It doesn't really mean that so don't use the word "racist" when talking about liking the sport of racing - it isn't a nice thing to say that someone is a racist.

Welcome to the Discuss Cooking forum
Very well put, Mad Cook.
Thanks!

welcome, doc.

i worship the devils, and am a member of the devils army.

for the professional ice hockey team new jersey devils, that is. :devilish:

rock, why are you quoting me?
per favore, on rompere i miei coglioni.

grazie...

Last edited:
rock, why are you quoting me?
per favore, on rompere i miei coglioni.

grazie...
LOL. I forgot to comment on your Devil's quote. I had something in mind but was trying so hard to remember my Italian I guess I ran out of RAM.

Anyway I was going to say I am a Canadian, so guess which hockey team I cheer for?

Now it's not as funny as I first thought....

Welcome to DC Doc. We have a habit of shortening everyone's name. Saves on typing. Glad to have you aboard. This is a fun forum. Lots of laughs along with lots of chatter regarding cooking. I have yet to meet an Italian that didn't like to cook. :angel:

Hi Addie, probably, you didn't meet an Italian that didn't like to cook bacause most of us like to eat.
If you want know an Italian girl that don't like to cook, I could present you my girlfriend. :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom